mistressdickens tagged me with a meme
. I think that's the first time I've been mentioned by name for one of these in the more than 4 years I've been on LJ. My inner desperate teenager is disproportionately pleased!
The meme is to list 7 habits, facts or odd things about you. So:
- I have to keep my nails really really really short, because it creeps me out if they reach more than about 1 mm.
- I usually jump the bottom step when I'm going down stairs.
- When I was a kid, I was determined that I would have a beard when I grew up. And I didn't care if it was impossible for women, I'd invent a way to make it possible.
- One of my vertebrae is amazingly ticklish.
- I find it extremely easy to remember where I'm up to in a book or my friends page, without needing a bookmark.
- I can sleep in almost any position and almost any circumstances, as long as I'm not in actual pain. I once went to sleep in the middle of a disco, even though the tent where it was being held was not waterproof and I was getting rained on as well as bombarded by loud music.
- I have a habit of stretching out certain vowels when I speak. It's really, really catching.
Now I have a dilemma: the meme says I'm supposed to tag seven more people, but that feels close enough to passing on a chain letter that I'm not sure I should do it. Obviously anyone who wants to do this meme is welcome to it, but that's not the point. Hm. How about I tag some of the new people on my friendslist so I can find out something about them? But please consider it a vague hint, not in the least an obligation.
I've been feeling under the weather the last few days. Several migraines, painless at the time but afterwards they seem to leave me feeling headachey, tired and slightly nauseous. I really hope it's just my body protesting at the fast I put it through on Saturday, and nothing more serious. I'm not ill enough to be actually ill, but definitely sub-par.